Gibson Sound & Vision has been serving the Kitchener and Waterloo area providing the best in consumer electronics since 1955.
Connect with us as we blog about anything from the latest TV technology to our most recent installations.
Check out our website at shopgibson.com
- Gary Van Dyk
- Dave Dryland
- Jim Duffy
- Jessica Gibson
- Something NEW from #Sonos is coming! https://t.co/Zf39HJmSin 14 hours ago
- Clearance Centre Deal Of The Week. Unique hidden outdoor speakers with great sound! @WRAwesome #deal https://t.co/AsDy5E34dX 1 day ago
- Hiring qualified installers! Great hours, benefits & room to grow. Email your resume to Daved@shopgibson.com or drop in with it! 5 days ago
- We have it and it's only $129.99! Keep your kids safe online and it's easy to setup @WRAwesome #wifi #online #safe… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- Kids Wifi! Keep your kids safe online along with their friends while on your network. Block, pause times & it's onl… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
Category Archives: Events
Stratford Festival has teamed up with us. This month you could win some really aweome prizes when you buy ANY TV.
The Gibson Sound & Vision team are celebrating Pancake Tuesday with yummy pancakes, fruit and cupcakes! Jessie Gibson making pancakes for our Staff! Steve Gibson, Ed Gibson and Stu Gibson with his wife enjoying pancakes! Happy Pancake Tuesday from everyone … Continue reading
Come join the team at Gibson Sound & Vision as we support our local Junior Hockey Teams, The Waterloo Siskins and The Kitchener Dutchmen on Sunday, February 10th at 1:30! The game will take place at the Waterloo Memorial Recreation … Continue reading
First of all, the Gibson Family & Staff would like to thank everyone for joining us for our Anniversary celebration last week. Whether you visited us in-store or not, all of your well wishes, tweets, phone calls, and emails meant … Continue reading
The MasoniCh.I.P. program uses modern, police-approved techniques to create a child identification kit for the ones you love. The information is matched to work seamlessly with Ontario’s law enforcement providers. By being so compatible, the critical identifying information can be broadcast and … Continue reading
Last fall, we launched our Go Green with Gibson’s campaign to help raise awareness for electronic waste while raising money for Habitat for Humanity. Through providing our community with a free place to recycle e-waste, we collected over 3 tons of … Continue reading